The members of the North Providence Police Department are dedicated and committed to providing the highest quality police services to our citizens. We are dedicated to the concept of personal excellence at the highest level, uncompromising integrity, continuous improvement in order to enhance public safety, protection of life and property, and the reduction of crime and the perceptions of crime. We will fulfill this mission by developing a partnership with the community in a manner that inspires confidence and trust. We acknowledge a community commitment to resolve issues and improve the quality of life for all residents.
Members of the North Providence Police Department take pride in our professional accomplishments and abilities. We are individually accountable for the reflection of the following core values in both our professional and personal lives:
• Respect for human life;
• Treating all people with the highest regard and respect;
• Honesty and integrity through ethical behavior;
• Professionalism and excellence demonstrated in all areas of duty;
• Cooperation with all agencies of Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement and government;
• Strengthen partnerships with the community.
Every citizen contact is an opportunity to demonstrate the mission and the values of the North Providence Police Department.